General terms and conditions of the company Nippon Clothing
- 1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
- 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.nippon-clothing.de
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract comes with our company / company owner
35037 Marburg, Germany
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
2. Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3. Checking the information in the shopping cart
4. Click on the "Checkout" button
5.Select a payment option, if necessary enter payment information (credit cards)
- Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
7. Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at (https://nippon-clothing.de/pages/agb). You can track your past orders via the online tracking link, which we have sent you to your specified email address.
- 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
- 4 delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch after production (up to 4 days). The delivery takes place here at the latest within 9 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is not transferred to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
- 5 Reservation of Title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- 6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
35037 Marburg, Germany
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of revocation
- 7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
35037 Marburg, Germany
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
- 8 Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
- 9 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the GTC November 2020
7. Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.